Thursday, December 1, 2011

christmas came early

The other day we had a long awaited installation done - a window seat and bookshelves put into the future baby's room and built-ins put into our master closet.

For the baby's room, I dreamed up this vision with some random ideas and inspiration from Pinterest (you can check out my inspiration board here - http://pinterest.com/bcullim/window-seat-inspiration/). In my opinion, it turned out even better than the pictures I found.

I didn't get a good before picture, but basically it was a bare wall with windows and here is how the baby's room turned out:


The storage is incredible with a shelf behind each cabinet and three big drawers along the bottom. We couldn't resist starting to decorate it with a few things that we've already collected.

Now it needs a cute, comfy cushion to complete it! I'm on the lookout for a fun fabric.

I am in love and it instantly brought so much life to the room. Now I can't wait to get the furniture in there and really start pulling things together.

Tomorrow I'll post pics of our new master closet - another one of my new favorite rooms in the house.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, Bai!!! Can't wait to see it decorated with all the baby stuff :)

    ReplyDelete