Tuesday, January 3, 2012

january photo challenge

I heard a couple days late about the January photo challenge from Fat Mum Slim. Post a photo a day using this list as a guideline. Sounds like fun! Since this is already day 3, I'm going to catch up with 3 photos.

Here's the list:


And here are my 3 photos bringing me up to date.
1. YOU (me)
This is the most common angle you will find me at these days. My feet are still down there, but getting more and more out of view.

2. BREAKFAST
My current favorite meal - breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack - doesn't matter. Cinnamon raisin english muffins and a chocolate milk are all I need to survive lately.
3. SOMETHING YOU ADORE
Of course, my constant companion and co-worker Ollie is top of mind for this category.

1 comment:

  1. I was showing the girls your ultrasound photos of your little guy. When I had mine, they were just shadows. So cool that you can see him so well. Hope you and Kevin enjoyed your holidays. Now that I have the link to your blog I will check in to see how you are doing. Rest, relax and enjoy! Eileen

    ReplyDelete