Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Shower!

Last weekend was my baby shower and it was such an incredible party and weekend. I was so honored to have so much family come in from out of town and it was so fun to have a chance to get everyone together to celebrate.

My mom and aunt did such an amazing job decorating and planning- everything was so beautiful and perfect.

Festive entrance

The stairs were decorated with a pathway of adorable baby shoes
All the little onesies were decorated by my cousins in NJ!

We didn't get a picture of the food spread, but the dessert was so delicious too.

Party Favors

Everyone enjoyed the food and I was so overwhelmed with the amount of amazing gifts we got for the little guy. Even those that couldn't be there sent such generous things!


I even got a gift just for me after the birth :)
All the gifts

Kevin dropped by at the end to check it all out.
The time flew by and we didn't get as many pictures as I wanted so please send me pictures if you have them.

It was such a fun weekend and it made me so excited to be able to celebrate with everyone. I was honestly so overwhelmed and grateful to have such great friends and family in my life. 

Thank you to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment